Controller: The EdenLibrary Administration Team
Contact email for exercising rights arising from this policy: firstname.lastname@example.org
This data protection policy applies only to personal data collected by the Controller through the platform www.edenlibrary.ai, as well through the Controller’s pages on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and via e-mail for the provision of the services.
Eden Library: Eden Library website and platform offers a premium variety of annotated image datasets suited for AI applications in smart farming and sustainable agriculture.
1. Rights of the data subject
- 1.1. Right of access to your personal data provided that they are processed by the Controller.
- 1.2. Right to rectification of inaccurate data as well as to have incomplete personal data completed.
- 1.3. Right to erasure of your personal data without prejudice to the Controller’s obligations and legal rights.
- 1.4. Right to the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- 1.5. Right to withdraw your consent.
2. How to exercise your rights
- 2.1. Any request regarding your personal data and the exercise of your rights shall be addressed by email to the Controller.
- 3.1. You have the right to appeal to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority www.dpa.gr.
4. Personal Data Collected
- 4.1. Collected directly via the Website:
- 4.1.1. Full name
- 4.1.2. Profession
- 4.1.3. Field of interest (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 4.1.4. Organisation
- 4.1.5. E-mail (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 4.1.6. Banking Data
- 4.1.7. Tax Identification Number
- 4.1.8. Address or Registered Office Address
- 4.1.9. Personal data voluntarily supplied by you through website and our social media pages whose categories cannot be previously identified.
5. Data processing of minors
- 5.1. The processing of minors’ personal data, through the information society services directly to them, is legal provided that the minor has reached the age of fifteen (15) and provides its consent.
- 5.2. If the minor is under the age of fifteen (15), the processing of the afore mentioned paragraph is legal only after the provision of consent of his legal representative.
6. Purpose of the processing
- 6.1. Performance of a services provision contract
- 6.1.1. Full name
- 6.1.2. Email
- 6.1.3. Address/Registered Office
- 6.1.4. Banking Data
- 6.2. Informing customers about services and updates
- 6.2.1. Email
- 6.3. Compliance with legal obligations
- 6.3.1. Tax Identification Number
- 6.4. Identifying the user base to provide better services
- 6.4.1. Profession
- 6.4.2. Organisation
- 6.4.3. Field of interest
- 7.1. Full name
- 7.1.1. Performance of a service contract
- 7.2. Profession
- 7.2.1. Legitimate Interest of the Service Provider
- 7.3. Field of interest (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 7.3.1. Legitimate Interest of the Service Provider
- 7.4. Organisation
- 7.4.1. Legitimate Interest of the Service Provider
- 7.5. Email (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 7.5.1. The legitimate interest of the service provider and the performance of a service contract
- 7.6. Tax Identification Number
- 7.6.1. Adherence to tax obligations
- 7.7. Address or Registered Office Address
- 7.7.1. Performance of a service contract and adherence to tax obligations
- 7.8. Banking data
- 7.8.1. Performance of a service contract
- 7.9. Personal data voluntarily supplied by you through our website or social media or via email
- 7.9.1. Consent
8. Data Storage Period
- 8.1. Full name
- 8.1.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.2. Profession
- 8.2.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.3. Field of interest (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 8.3.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.4. Organisation
- 8.4.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.5. Email (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- 8.5.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.6. Tax Identification Number
- 8.6.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.7. Address or Registered Office Address
- 8.7.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.8. Banking data
- 8.8.1. Up to five (5) years
- 8.9. Personal data voluntarily supplied by you through our website or social media or via email
- 8.9.1. Up to six (6) months
- 9.1. External associates of the Controller (legal advisor and technical support staff).
- 9.2. No Data is transferred to third parties for any commercial purpose that is not mentioned in this policy.
10. Data transfer to a third country or an international organisation
- 10.1. No data is transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
- 11.1. In order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, we sometimes place small pieces of data on your computer, the so-called “cookies”.
- 11.2. What are cookies?
- 11.2.1 Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. In that way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter these preferences each time you visit the website or browse its pages.
- 11.3. The purpose of using Cookies.
- 11.3.1. Providing better experience when visiting the website and making improvements.
- 11.3.2. Storing cookie preferences (so user won’t be asked again each time he/she visits the site).
- 11.3.3. Personalizing your experience.
- 11.3.4. Tracking visitors by country and town.
- 11.3.5. Time spent on our website, country – town.
- 11.3.6. Operating system/ device type.
- 11.4. Which cookies service we use:
- 11.4.1. Google Analytics.
- 11.4.2. Meta Pixel.
- 11.4.3. Cookie consent kit.
- 11.5 Cookie duration.
- 11.5.1. We use first-party cookie to distinguish users and to persist session state. After two years, the cookie will be deleted automatically.
- 11.5.2. We use first-party persistent cookie to store user’s cookie preferences. After one year, the cookie will be deleted automatically.
- 11.6. Enabling the cookies is not necessary for the website to run, but through the use of them, you will have the opportunity for a better browsing.
- 11.7. You can delete or block the access to these cookies, but if you do so, some website features may not operate well.
- 11.8. The information related to the cookies is not used to identify you personally and we have the total control of the data.
- 11.9. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this policy.
- 11.11. How to control cookies
- 11.11.1. You can control and/or delete cookies according to your desire.
- 11.11.2. Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org.
- 11.11.3. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that prevents the installation of cookies.